- Bure acquired an additional 2.8 million shares in Cavotec for SEK 72M, increasing its holding to 20.1 per cent.
- Bure acquired an additional 0.04 million shares in MedCap for SEK 1M, increasing its holding to 23.0 per cent.
- Bure Growth acquired 18.2 per cent of shares in the security company Yubico.
- Bure Growth acquired 22.5 per cent of My Driving Academy Sweden.
- Bure acquired an additional 0.15 million shares in BioLamina for SEK 11M, increasing its holding to 29.1 per cent.
- Bure divested 0.2 million shares in Vitrolife for SEK 100M, generating an exit gain of SEK 93M.
- Bure Financial Services divested all its shares in Catella for SEK 193M, generating an exit gain of SEK 138M.
- Bure Growth divested all its shares in Vigmed Holding for SEK 8M, generating an exit loss of SEK 28M.
- Bure acquired 2.75 million shares in Cavotec for SEK 55.1M and increased its holding from 13.1 per cent to 16.6 per cent.
- Bure acquired 4.6 million shares in Lauritz.com for SEK 68.9M, which corresponds to a holding of 11.3 per cent.
- Bure acquired 0.4 million shares in MedCap for SEK 11.2M and increased its holding from 20.0 per cent to 22.7 per cent.
- Bure Growth acquired shares in Life Genomics AB, which offers genetic tests to the healthcare sector and the public. The investment amounted to SEK 7M and the holding is 28 per cent.
- Bure acquired an additional 2.0 million shares in Cavotec for SEK 56.4M, after which the holding amounts to 13.1 per cent.
- Bure Financial Services acquired an additional 0.3 million shares in Catella for SEK 3.1M, after which the holding amounts to 10.8 per cent of the share capital and 11.1 per cent of the number of votes.
- Bure Growth is established as a holding company for the stakes in Vigmed Holding and BioLamina. Bure Growth increased its holding in BioLamina from 17.0 per cent to 21.8 per cent.
- Bure sold the holding in PartnerTech for SEK 189.1M to Scanfil Oyj, which made a public tender offer for the company. The purchase consideration received exceeded the value of the shares in PartnerTech by SEK 52.4M at 31 December 2014. The exit gain amounted to SEK 22.7M.
- Bure sold 7.8 million shares in Mycronic for SEK 499M, which resulted in an exit gain of SEK 394M. The holding thereafter amounts to 29.9 per cent.
- Henrik Blomquist is appointed CEO by the Board of Directors (acting CEO since April 2013).
- Bure acquires 9.98 per cent of the shares in Catella AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Bure acquires 10.0 per cent of the shares in Cavotec SA, listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Bure acquires 20.1 per cent of the shares in Fondbolaget Fondita Ab in Finland.
- Bure Financial Services is established as the holding company for the shareholdings in Catella and Fondbolaget Fondita Ab.
- Bure divests 1 million shares in Vitrolife, 300,000 shares in Xvivo Perfusion and a smaller shareholding in PartherTech to the management of PartnerTech.
- Patrik Tigerschiöld is elected as the new Chairman at the Annual General Meeting. Previous Vice President Henrik Blomquist is appointed acting CEO.
- As of the second quarter, MedCap is reported as a portfolio company.
- Bure invests SEK 218m in locomotives for leasing to the train operator RushRail, which has signed a long-term transport agreement with Trätåg AB, a logistics company owned by Stora Enso and BillerudKorsnäs.
- The holdings in the Carnegie companies are divested, increasing Bure’s net cash by SEK 629m. The exit gain in the Parent Company, SEK 279m, provides an IRR of 26 per cent.
- Vitrolife distributed its transplantation business to the shareholders by forming Xvivo Perfusion. Bure receives 26.3 per cent of the new company, which is listed on NASDAQ OMX First North in October.
- Emphasis on the financial sector with the three independent Carnegie companies, Carnegie Holding, Carnegie Asset Management and Max Matthiessen.
- Voluntary redemption procedure for approximately SEK 200m.
- The holdings in Aptilo, SRC, Chimney Pot and H. Lundén are divested.
- Merger between Bure and Skanditek Industriförvaltning.
- Cash dividends of approximately SEK 500m.
- New CEO.
- Carnegie acquires HQ Bank and HQ Fonder.
- The holdings in Energo (IRR of 29 per cent) and AcadeMedia (IRR of 40 per cent) are divested.
- Carnegie Investment Bank and Max Matthiessen are acquired from the Swedish National Debt Office.
- Carnegie Asset Management is separated from Carnegie Investment Bank.
- Voluntary redemption procedure for approximately SEK 1bn.
- Skanditek Industriförvaltning is the largest shareholder in AcadeMedia.
- The holding in the new group AcadeMedia is distributed to Bure’s shareholders.
- Merger between Anew Learning and AcadeMedia.
- The holdings in Textilia and Citat are divested.
- Capital distribution to the shareholders of nearly SEK 1.5bn through share buybacks, warrants and redemption procedure.
- The educational operations are coordinated in the group Anew Learning.
- Bure acquires holding in AcadeMedia.
- Bure acquires the independent schools IT-Gymnasiet and Framtidsgymnasiet.
- The holdings SysTeam, Cygate and Carl Bro are divested.
- Energo is acquired and a market-leading engineering consultancy is established together with Bure’s subsidiary Retea.
- Citat acquires Appelberg.
- The holding in Mölnlycke Health Care is divested.
- Ownership in Vittra is increased.
- Skanditek Industriförvaltning becomes Bure’s largest shareholder.
- The holdings in Parere, Informator, Elmo Leather, XDIN and Stark Film och Event are divested.
- Bure undergoes a financial crisis, carries out new share issue for SEK 800m.
- The Health Care business area is listed under the name Capio AB and distributed to the shareholders.
- The holding in Observer is distributed to the shareholders.
- Carl Bro and Appelberg Publishing Agency are acquired.
- The Education business are is established.
- S:t Göran’s Hospital is acquired.
- The holding in Sifo Group is increased through the acquisition of Romeike.
- The IT/InfoMedia business area is established.
- Acquisition of Guide Datakonsult, Previa, Länia Material and Mälardiagnostik, among others.
- The share is listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
- The Health Care business area is established.
- Bure is formed from the phase-out of the Swedish wage-earners’ investment funds.