Extraordinary General Meeting of Bure Equity AB

• The EGM decided on the principles for remuneration and other terms of employment for the executive management.

• The EGM approved of the implementation of share option and warrant programmes in the subsidiaries Citat Group AB, Cygate AB and Mercuri International Group AB.

The Extraordinary General Meeting of Bure Equity AB (publ) held on 20 June 2006 dealt with the following business: Supplementation of the principles for remuneration and other terms of employment for the executive management The EGM decided on supplementation of the principles for remuneration and other terms of employment for the executive management. In all essential aspects, the supplementation is that these principles are extended to also serve as guidance for the executive managements of the portfolio companies. Share options programme in Citat Group AB The EGM approved of a share options programme in Citat Group AB. The number of options offered corresponds to 8 per cent of Bure’s shareholding in the company (720,654 options). The company has no outstanding options programmes. The number of participants will be no more than 8. The options have a term of 5 years and may be exercised to purchase shares during the period 1-31 August 2011 or such earlier date when the company’s shares are listed or transferred to another party. The exercise price will be the estimated current market value of the share indexed by 10 per cent annually, equal to SEK 46.50 at the expiry date. ÖhrlingsPricewaterhouseCoopers AB has set the value per share option at SEK 2.20. Share options and warrant programmes in Cygate AB The EGM approved of a programme referring to the issuance of share options to some 10 employees in Sweden, and the sale of shares to some 5 employees in Finland. The share options refer to shares in Cygate AB, and will be offered to the employees at market value as determined on the date of grant. The number of options offered corresponds to 6.9 per cent of the outstanding shares in Cygate AB (36,757,975 options) and the share offer includes a total of no more than 3 per cent of the outstanding shares in Cygate (15,981,728 shares). The company has no outstanding options programmes. The number of participants will be no more than 15. The options have a term of 5 years and may be exercised to purchase shares during the period 1-31 August 2011 or such earlier date when the company’s shares are listed or transferred to another party. The exercise price will be the estimated current market value indexed by 10 per cent annually, equal to SEK 1.21 at the date of expiry. ÖhrlingsPricewaterhouseCoopers AB has set the value per share option at SEK 0.07 and the value per share at SEK 0.75. Share options programme in Mercuri International Group AB The EGM approved of a share options programme under which some 70 employees will acquire 80 per cent of the shares in a newly formed Swedish limited liability company. The remaining 20 per cent will be acquired by Bure Equity AB. The company’s assets consist solely of share options on Bure’s shares in Mercuri International Group AB. The number of share options will correspond to 25 per cent of the shares in Mercuri International Group AB (250 options). The company has no outstanding options programmes. The exercise price will be the estimated current market value of the share indexed by 10 per cent annually, equal to SEK 442,840 at the date of expiry. The share options have a term of 5 years and may be exercised to purchase shares during the period 1 31 August 2011 or such earlier date when the company’s shares are listed or transferred to another party. ÖhrlingsPricewaterhouseCoopers AB has set the value per share option at SEK 19,340. Gothenburg, June 20, 2006 Bure Equity AB (publ) For additional information, please contact: Mikael Nachemson, President - tel. +46-31 708 64 20 Anders Mörck, CFO - tel. +46-31 708 64 41, +46-706 46 52 11

wkr0010.pdf