//bure.se/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2015/05/Bure_240.jpg 0 0 Martin Ekström //bure.se/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2015/05/Bure_240.jpg Martin Ekström2010-08-27 07:09:182010-08-27 07:09:18Interim report January – June 2010
Second quarter 2010
- The shareholding in AcadeMedia was sold during the second quarter, which had a positive effect on cash flow of SEK 311M. The capital gain in the Group amounted to SEK 105M.
- Bure subscribed for its pro rata share (SEK 93M) of the previously communicated new share issue in Micronic Mydata.
- Dividends of SEK 27M were paid to the shareholders during the second quarter.
- Shareholder contribution of SEK 25M to the subsidiary Mercuri.
- Consolidated net sales of SEK 309M (275).
- Consolidated profit after tax of SEK 139M (122).
- Diluted earnings per share of SEK 1.55 (2.57).
- Bure’s share in EBITA of the portfolio companies was SEK 50M (-23).
- The Parent Company’s profit after tax was SEK 107M (-98).
Financial information for the first half of 2010
- Consolidated net sales of SEK 596M (543).
- Consolidated profit after tax of SEK 405M (109).
- Profit was positively affected by the reversal SEK 264M in negative goodwill attributable to the merger between Bure and Skanditek.
- Diluted earnings per share of SEK 4.81(2.34).
- Bure’s share in EBITA of the portfolio companies was SEK 88M (-17).
- The Parent Company’s profit after tax was SEK 93M (-84).
- Total dividends of SEK 505M were paid to the shareholders in the first half of the year.
- The total yield on the Bure share was 3.2 per cent.