– Bure’s share in EBITA of the portfolio companies rose to SEK 65M (29).
– The Parent Company’s profit after tax is reported at SEK 399M (-9).
– Equity per share after full dilution (discounted value) amounted to SEK 2.90 (1.90).
– Consolidated net profit was SEK 763M (89). Earnings per share after full dilution were SEK 0.71 (0.07).
– Consolidated operating profit including discontinued operations reached SEK 760M (121). Operating profit in continuing operations was SEK 105M (58).
– In the first quarter of 2007, Bure repurchased 110,000,000 warrants for a total value of SEK 291M and 30,332,000 shares for a total value of SEK 104M.
– In January Bure completed the sale of its holding in Cygate to TeliaSonera, generating proceeds of approximately SEK 647M.
– The sale of Bure’s holding in Systeam to Norway-based ErgoGroup was completed in February, generating proceeds of around SEK 450M.
– Bure sold half of its holding in the Netherlands-based engineering consultancy Grontmij in February, providing Bure with proceeds of SEK 130M and a capital gain of around SEK 45M.
-In March Bure acquired 10 per cent of the share capital and nearly 28 per cent of the votes in
– Tomas Bergström will take the possession as President in Textilia.
A complete Interim Report can be read at https://www.bure.se
Gothenburg, 26 April 2007
Bure Equity AB (publ)