Vitrolife is an internationally active medical technology group. Vitrolife develops, produces and markets products for fertility treatment.
Vitrolife has approximately 400 employees, with its head office in Sweden and additional facilities and production facilities in more than ten countries worldwide.
Vitrolife has identified five strategic focus areas:
- Sustainable, competent and scalable global organisation with a focus on sustainable processes and shared values.
- Strong sales and support channels with the ability to offer customers customised solutions.
- Competitive and complete product portfolio with leading support and service offering.
- Innovative research and development, as well as efficient production and effective processes.
- Utilises external growth opportunities for example, through strategic collaborations and acquisitions.
Vitrolife shares are listed on the NASDAQ Stockholm, Nordic Large Cap.